top of page
Aloysius is a paralegal in the firm. He graduated from Kaplan with a Diploma in Legal Studies and is intending to be in practice in the near future. He is an avid fan of 70s-80s pop, rock and glam rock music and also pop culture. Off work, he enjoys and dabbles in sim-racing and sports.
Area Of Expertise
A Paralegal focused on Dispute Resolution and Litigation in matters including but not limited to:
3) Criminal; and
4) Family Divorce and PPO Applications.
His roles include but are not limited to:
1) Assistance in daily administration;
2) File management;
3) Assisting fellow associates and partners in Court Hearings and Trials;
4) Drafting correspondence (to Court, Clients and Counterparties), court documents (Statement of Particulars, Affidavits etc.) with guidance from Associates and Partners.
5) E-litigation, iFams document filing, physical filing in the Courts;
6) Taking down of Client meeting notes, Court Attendance Notes verbatim and on pen & paper;
7) Legal Research.
bottom of page